Alive. There's still a way.


Hello there fella. Long time no hear from me huh?! Lol no. I'm just kidding. Anyway, i am good as always, much healthier then before. But why i'm no longer writing? Because i thought it disturbs me. Well, now, my life just isn't right. There wasn't any where for me to talk with or spend time with. But, in fact, i am a PMR candidates now. Life isn't for having fun like years ago. It was about study untill you have finished the examination and can sleep until your results came out. Yeah man. I am still alive. And do have problems too. Right. But I still have people who loves me. They treat me well, i treat them well. Indeed. In fact, there is still fight or foe. All the best for those people who have problems with me. Because i do'nt even give you a damn. So long suckers x