Error 505

Hi people. Happy Friday. I have a lots of problem. I don't even fucking know why. People do make mistakes. So do I. I have problems - school, friends, family, home, siblings and my personal problems. I trust people too much I think. Plus, my prayers are not enough maybe. My heart is near to Allah and he always be there for me. But I need to be more closer. Yes! Maybe that's it. I have to change myself to be a better person. But sometimes, I just can't stand with all this life. People are not that perfect. Well, some of them are perfect. I've been scolded, hated, leave behind and such. Is this what we call happiness? Actually, I miss 2011, maybe. Today is June. 6 months to go through! Man, this is stupid. And 4 months left till PMR. Scary. Yeah right, yknow what, I'm always on the wrong side and it makes me sad. I don't really know who are my real friends. Seriously. People may be hating me for sometimes, but they just don't really show it. So they just treat me like I'm a waste. I hate having a fight with the one I love. I have the one I love. Do believe me. If i have a lots of problems, I may be weak. I can't get rid all of em' and crying all the time. I'm not good in my education. I only get 3A's last examination. It kills me from the inside. I don't wanna make people think that I am stupid. When I have problems, I can't concentrate on my studies. I think, I wanna stop caring about others. They just do nothing to me and doesn't appreciate it. And be some kind of student who loves study is hard when you're such a lazy-bum. I ain't got nothing special actually. But people who loves me know it.I do have friends sometimes. They're all same. What makes them different depends on their own attitude. Family and friends are the one whon can change me maybe. I just need their support. For any reason, I don't wanna make them hurt or sad. Until now, got to go. Happy Friday and may Allah bless you guise. Bye :) x