The end.



Assalamualaikum people. How's your day? Hope would be much better. 5 June 2012 is the day. Yeah, all ended up on that day. I'll never regret with my decision (think so). It's all because of him. He ask me for something I hate. And most probably a bad thing lah. He always ask me for the thing. And I just couldn't stand. I'm frustrated and said that this is the last time we text. Well, he did not reply the text. He left me with no goodbye. Not a single word was said. So, yeah. Hurts a lot. I've always saw him online. But will never be brave to chat with him because of all this shit. It's a hard decision though. If I tell Aiza, she will never believe this such thing because it always happen between both of us (me and him). Even if we fight for three days, everything will be fine as well. That's why Aiza will never trust me about this. But who knows. Maybe this was the last time, rite? I've been through lots of things with him. Will never forget all those memories. Yeah, for sure it's hard to forget. So, there will be no more 'sayang', morning and night text and stuffs. If he could found someone who could replace me, congratulations. 'Coz I'll never find someone like you. Obviously..  That's all. I couldn't tell you everything. Have fun with your day and take care. Bye xx